Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, September 09, 2016

Greetings From Florida!

Image result for vintage florida photos
Happy Friday Everyone!

Oh how I love the weekends! Just knowing that I can get a little more sleep is great. Even though this is the land of sunshine it has been raining a lot in Florida for the past few weeks, but I don't mind.

Better to have rain than a hurricane. The trees are so beautiful here. Take a look...
http://www.meadowbeautynursery.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/wildtamkwest.jpgImage result for trees in west palm beach, florida
Image result for trees in south florida

These are just a few of the trees I am blessed to see on a daily basis. By the way, are you getting ready for fall? I sure am! Creating away and looking forward to it.

I also wanted to share a few new items I just listed for sale this week. Hope you like them :)




Here is direct link to see the description and price for these items. http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm

Enjoy and have a fantastic weekend!

xxoo
Janet

No comments:

.