About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day-Amour Swap












Happy Valentine's Day my sweet friends! Sorry I am posting a bit late. I was out celebrating with my family.

We had a wonderful time today. Hope you did too.
I am proud and honored to have been a part of Cathy of Treasured Heirlooms Valentine's Day swap. She put this fun event together and many lovely and talented ladies exchanged beautiful gifts in honor of Valentine's Day. I got the most wonderful and beautiful gift from Eleanor of A Bit of Pink Heaven. What a sweet lady she is! I'm glad she was my partner for this exchange. Take a peek at the pretties she sent me. Beginning with the gorgeous heart shaped box she sent me.

She wrapped everything so pretty it was like Christmas time.. Thank you so much Eleanor! I will treasure the gifts you sent me.

Here is a list of all the wonderful ladies who participated in this event. Please take a minute or two to visit their blogs and especially Cathy of Treasured Heirlooms. She is a treat to visit.

Sheila - Faded But Desired Treasures

Melissa - Piney Rose

Janet - Janets Creative Pillows

Debbi - The Wicker Patio

Deborah - Debs Vintage Soul

Trisha - The Brantingham Family

Vera - Olivia PaigesGail -

Gail - The Sassy Beach

Rhea - Sweet n Shabby Roses

Sandy - Hobbnobbers

Sarah - My So Called Junky Life

Eleanor - A Bit of Pink Heaven

Jenny - Fated Follies

Linda - Country Pickins

Joyce - Scrap for JoyJ

Julie Ann - Kitchen Floor Creations

Stephanie - Rose Petals and Rust

Carol - SongberriesT

Terri - The Glittered Nest

Lisa - Lisas Craft Boutique

Chastity - One Womens Haven

Cindy - Angel Heart Designs

Tracey - Magical Kardz

Mary - Vintage Patina

Jacalyn - RME Bath Products

Mary Jo - Creative Vintage Cottage

Lisa - PupylovLori - Ruffles Ribbons and Roses

Valarie - Glittery Daze and Nights

Karen - Secondhand Rose

Jayme - Flaming Biscuits On The Farm

Elyse - Tinkered Treasures

Lisa - Pale Pink and Roses

Shannon - Shabby Shans Cottage

Vivian - Vivs Whimsy

Kathy - Lil Bit Old Lil Bit New

Stephanie - Crowns and Pearls

Nancy - Coeur d'Alene Gifts

Karen - My Desert Cottage

Tammy - One Frustrated Momma

Ramona - Samuels Family Frenzy

Cathy - Treasured Heirlooms

Pam - Treasures-N-Textures

Sherry - Sherrys Rose Cottage

Laurie - Mermaid Treasures Art

Sue - Suzeeez

Andrea - Vintage Bella Studio

Hannah - Ashmore Family

Meg - Vintage Garden Home

Nancy - Its Raining Pearls

Josette - My Grammas Soul

Angela - Henny Penny and Chickies

Melissa - Abigails Pocatello

Cassandra - My Artful Adventures

Renee - Vintage Recreations

Lorena - Rose Chic Friends

Amy - Paper Trails Leaver

Stevie - My Art Canvas

Jennifer - Jennifers Petal Palace

Shirl - Shirls Rose Cottage

Lulu - Coastal Sisters News

Jill - Jill Sibbald

Crystal - The Hummingbird Cottage

Hayley - Nesting Notions

Nicole - Gibbys Girl

Bryanna -The Canarys Cupcake

Happy Valentine's Day xo

Hugs,

Janet













Post a Comment