About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Creating Vintage Charm Launch Party!



















I'm late ,I'm late for a very important date! I thought I would be home earlier,but just got home. But better late than never right?







It's time to partaaay!
Okay I am honored to be apart of this party. This is a party to celebrate the launch of a beautiful and I mean beautiful magazine called Creating Vintage Charm. This gorgeous magazine was created by Sonia Crouse. And I am also excited because I have one of my Marie Antoinette dress pillows featured in her magazine! Woo hoo! Thank you Sonia for allowing me to be in this wonderful magazine. I truly appreciate it.

So let the party begin! I have a few pics to show you of some pretty vintage things I own....

I will start with my vintage doll collection. I am so proud of these sweet dolls. I guess I can't help being a kid inside. My mother has always had a passion for dolls too. The first doll you see below is about 50 years old. It belonged to a little girl in France. Her mother gave gave it to my mother many years ago. And my sweet mother gave it to me when my darling daughter was born. The dress is handmade. I take such good care of it. Look at how sweet she is. A sleeping baby. The other dolls you see below are also vintage dolls. Some of them are from when I was a child and the rest I have been collecting over the years. :-)




















































This is a so special to me. My sweet mother gave it to me recently. It's a beautiful set of china that is at least 40 years old. I love the details and will treasure it always.~
Here is a fun faux fur piece for the neck. My mother is so good to me. She gave this to me as well.
I think it's fabulous. I can picture it with a beautiful black coat. ;-)


















Here is another stunning handbag my mother gave me a few years ago. She said it is at least 40 years old. It looks victorian to me. Black happens to be my favorite color. It's hard to see the details of this purse,but it's truly gorgeous. ~

















That's it for now. I have more vintage things,but unfortunately did not have enough time to take more pics. I sure hope you enjoyed your visit. I sure enjoyed this party more than you know! Please be sure to visit all the other fun blogs listed below too. They are all celebrating too.

PS. And for those who are not sure yet!! Yes, this is a printed publication!!
76 entries so far... you're next!
Creating Vintage Charm
Cottage
Brico Jewelry Designs
Janets Creative Pillows
Shabby Cottage Shops Blog
Saturdayfinds
Kirstie from Adeline Country Cottage
Beckys Rose Cottage
Karen, A Scrapbook of Inspiration
ViVE Creation ~ Beads and Craft Garden
Andy-Brown Bee Studio
Rose Petals and Rust
Gail McCormack Original Paintings
Amelie Jo
junkgirl studio
{oc cottage}
Coeur dAlene
Sandi ~ A Cottage Muse
Life in my studio
My Artful Adventures
Seaside Rose Creations
MarysRoseCottage
Brenda ~ Shabby Cats and Roses
Brushed By An Angel
Designs By Terri Gordon
Vintage Porcelain Art by Amy Enright
The Wilted Magnolia
Hazelruthes
Unexpected Necessities
Charm Bracelet Diva
Funky Junk Sisters
Ribbons Roses and More
Shabby Dreaming ~ Mandii
Bellas Rose Cottage
Tattered Chic
Melanie - Sincerely Sweet Creations
OneCheapB*tch
Thank you for the invite sounds wonderful~ Vintage Bride
The Pink Rose Cottage
Dream Come True Farm
Marys Meanderings
Dust~N~Ruffles
The Rustic Cottage
WoodenHive
Mamie Janes
Tejaes Heart Art
Amy Chic Boutique
Sugah Beez
Love & Lilac
A Vintage Chic
The Beehive Cottage
If You Could See What I See
The Scented Cottage Studio
The Charm of Home
Sharons Cottage Quilts
Lori Lynns Cottage
Dreams & Schemes of the Crafteelaydee
This, That and The Other
Artfulinterludes
Shanty Girl
Loving Vintage
2911 Jeremiah Avenue
Gracious Cottage Blog
Natasha Burns
Sweet Daisy Dreams ~ Glenda
Cabin & Cottage
A Robins Nest
Ginger at Glitter and Roses
Vintage Autumn Greetings
Faith Hope & Cherrytea . . .
Fittys pinky rose cottage
Tilly Rose
My Shabby Streamside Studio
buckscountyfolkart. blogspot. com
~ Tallulah's Antique Closet ~
Pat Winter Gatherings

xoxo

Janet~

Post a Comment