Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Easter Basket





SPRING TIME AHEAD!


This is such a wonderful time of the year. The flowers will bloom,the birds are chirpping, and who can resist those yummy marshmallow bunnies? lol I remember as a child anxiously waiting for my mother to go shopping with me to buy my new Easter outfit. It had to be pink! A pretty hat,white gloves ,white shoes and a purse to match. I couldn't wait to wear it to church! Yes, those days were wonderful and I will treasure them forever.

So in honor of Spring ahead I thought I would share some of my latest creations....



Aren't they eggciting?? I will be adding them to our boutique this week. So please stop by for details about these egg shaped beauties.

So long for now....







































No comments:

.