Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, February 08, 2007


ZNE.......VARIAZONE -"Italian word for Variation"

I have been invited and am happy to have joined a group of talented artists. ZNE is a place where people share their wares, enjoy mixed media,collage and altered art. My kind of place! You should see all the interesting work in the Gallery section.

Chelize Stroud Hery ,the founder has made it her mission to find unique talented artists from all over the world. ZNE actively seeks out collaborative relationships with other art groups,art communities,art suppliers and vendors.

But there is so much more! Take a peek and see for yourself...

http://www.zneart.com/index.php





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet! Just stopping by to say hello! I can post a comment no problem now! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Janet,

I just found this on your blog!

How sweet of you. We are thrilled to have you as a member!

xo - Chel

.