Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, April 22, 2007





My Latest Little Creation~


Hello everyone! So sorry I have not been around much since Easter. I have truly been busy. But never too busy to think of more fun creations. Here is a my latest doorknob pillow.





I have so much fun making these unique little dresses. This one is called...Victorian Princess Pillow. It is 11 inches tall,with soft cotton black fabric, white lace bottom, a white lace heart in the center, and a white lace collar topped of with a loop trim handle. A classy yet elegant pillow that will compliment your door. And I plan on making many more of different colors . So stop by soon for more!

















1 comment:

Amy @ The Cottage Gate said...

Janet,
your sweet little pillows are truly unique and one of a kind! Just trying to visit everyone's blogs - and I love, love, love the pink toile background!!

.