Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, April 04, 2007


ZNE TAGS!


Just wanted to show you these fun tags I won! I am a proud member of ZNE. I went to a live chat meeting and got to chat with Missy Balance of Glitter and Grunge (www.glitterandgrunge.com ) and Chelize of Zne and a few other talented artists. I was the lucky one who won the door prize. Here is a pic:

Missy Balance is so creative and has even been on HGTV. Chelize Stroud Hery is the founder of a wonderful group of mixed media artists. So if you have a love of altered art you will love this place. Please visit.... www.zne.com











2 comments:

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

What goregously creative tags! Thanks for sharing :-)

My Pink Boutique said...

Great tags, Janet! I can imagine how excited you were to win these. :-)

I'm tagging you for some fun. See my blog for the details.

Hugs,
Kimberly

.