Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Saturday, June 16, 2007























DADDY, I LOVE YOU



Daddy, I love you for all that you do. I'll kiss you and hug you because you love me, too.

I am so blessed to have the father that I have. When I was a little girl he used to take me to the park at Riverside Drive in Manhattan,NYC . I remember running around in the grass while he relaxed in the sun. I used to hold his big pinky in my hand when we took our walks together. There are so many precious moments that I will treasure forever.


My father is 88 years old and I admire him so much . He is strong and funny and his positive attitude is amazing. I thank God each day for the daddy that is mine. So on this day I want to say....Daddy, I love you and thank you for all that you do.


~Happy Father's Day~



TO MY DARLING HUSBAND ON FATHER'S DAY




I am the luckiest woman in the world. I have a husband who takes such good care of me that sometimes I have to pinch myself to see if I'm not dreaming. He is my best friend and the most wonderful father of my children. I only wish I could tie a lasso around the moon to thank him for all that he does for me each day. So today I say...I love you Steve ,thank you for all that you do for me and for our family.


With all my love,


Happy Father's Day.


We Love you Daddy!!

















Laura and Michael
XOXO








2 comments:

Tutti Chic said...

He's a KEEPER Janet!!! :)

Deb said...

What a wonderful tribute to both your fathe and your husband...you are one lucky lady!

.