Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, June 10, 2007




South Florida Fair Hurricane Expo

I had such a fun time today. My family and I took a 20 minute drive to the South Florida Fair Hurricane Expo. This proved to be a very informative place on how to prepare for hurricane season. We made sure to stop at every booth and round up all the available information. There were many raffles for grills,tv's,free shutters and more. The best one was when we stopped at the WPEC Channel 12 News Booth. There we met Suzanne Boyd and John Matthews Newscasters here in West Palm Beach,Florida where they are very well known. I couldn't resist asking them for their autograph. They were so friendly and fun that they even posed for a picture of them with my darling kids.




Here are a few pictures....
















Well...I'm all prepared for hurricane season,but let's hope that this year they will pass us by!







No comments:

.