Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Saturday, August 18, 2007





Shades of Wyldemor

Have you ever dreamed of walking into a ball wearing a gown that made you feel like a princess? I have always loved the victorian era. The ladies with their beautiful puffy dresses that made them look so elegant. The gentlemen that wore tails and top hats that would make the ladies melt. It is for this reason I w ish to share a wonderful place I have come across for all of you who share the love of the Victorian Era.

This place is called "Shades of Wyldemor", owned by Mary Manahan of Arlington, Illinois. Wyldemor is the old English version of her maiden name. Mary was a sewing instructor who is now happily devoting her time to designing these magnificent historical gowns. I have to say that my favorite gown is the Victorian Apricot and Sage Floral Bustle Dress. And if you love shawls then take a look at her exquisite work.

I wish Mary much success and hope you will stop by and visit her at www.shadesofwyldemor.com

P.S. And take a look at this enchanting Victorian Home I came across ..






And they lived happily ever after!








4 comments:

Alice Regan said...

This is no Victorian home, it's a mansion! I could easily live there 'happily ever after'. Thanks for sharing...love the pumpkin pillow.

Angel Heart Designs said...

Love the pumpkin pillows! really enjoyed reading..I want to be Cinderella!!!! LOL

Janet L Christian said...

Ok, I want that house!

Janet L Christian said...

Ok, I want that house!

.