Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, October 12, 2007







IN HONOR OF PINK OCTOBER

It's that time of the year again. And a very special time. I can't imagine one person out there that doesn't know someone that has been touched by the dreaded disease of cancer. My dear sweet aunt succumbed to breast cancer many years ago,but I never forget her and miss her dearly. My sister was also taken from us back in 1997.

And my dear sweet cousin had breast cancer,but is now in remission. This gives so much hope to many women. That you can get through it and go on with your life. So that is why this month I am offering pink pillows. I will donate $2.00 for every pink pillow that is bought from my boutique. It may not seem like much,but every bit helps and we need to remember that it is so important that we help find a cure.

Here are two pillows I have listed and will be adding more this weekend. Enjoy!























5 comments:

Sweet Remembrance said...

Janet...
As always, fabulous!
Priscilla

Amy said...

yes cancer is an awful thing. I lost my grandmother to breast cancer too - the cancer society here definitely have my support!

Deb said...

I love your "southern belle" pillow!!! I'm on my way to look around your boutique right now. :)

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Janet ~ Those pillows are perfect for Pink October ! There are so many women that I know with breast cancer ~

Sherry said...

I'm so thrilled with your involvement in Breast Cancer Awareness month. I found you through The Scented Cottage and when I read that a group of bloggers was doing this in honor of the cause I was so deeply touched. As a 2 year breast cancer survivor it touches my heart to see how women come together for a unified cause. I have mentioned this and your site on my breast cancer blog as well.

Many thanks.

.