Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, November 23, 2007

FUNKY HOLIDAY STOCKINGS

I'm in my creative mood again. I've been imaging stockings that you don't normally see in the stores. I created a retro 70's look. I took some hot pink polka dot fabric and drew the style I wanted on paper and then made a funky holiday stocking. I think this would be fun for a teen or anyone who loves the 70's. I also made a stocking that reminds me of a princess with the wide eyelet trim on the top of the boot style stocking with cute princess designs on the fabric. I will be adding some to my boutique. I think they are fun and truly enjoyed creating them. Hope you like them too....














5 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Janet ~
I love it !! You are such a creative gal !
Lori :)

Angel Heart Designs said...

Oh! My Gosh! You are too cute pink sis! I Love those stockings..going to buy one for sure!
Clay queen :)

Marilyn said...

Very cute idea, Janet!

Anonymous said...

Thank You Janet for your thoughts and prayers.I love your stocking giving me some cheer so I can get back to my projects I hope today!
Thank you all for compassion and prayers..I would of really lost it if not for you..she is better today..I don't know if she will ever have her free spirit again after this?She was already broken when I adopted her..concerned about her heart..but thats a time thing....she is in so much pain she has to be knocked out with morphine and have to watch her leg for infections.
When I was 'wrestling' with pit I managed to get info on ID tag and called police when I got home.The police contacted owners and and they had to pay bill so far $700.00 plus meds and future cost.

Anonymous said...

Thank You for your thoughts and prayers.Cece is going to be o.k her heart has to be watched because it is enlarged from trauma.I think I am going to miss Xmas this year! LOL xxoo Denise and CeCe

.