Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, November 01, 2007




GOODBYE HALLOWEEN! HELLO THANKSGIVING!
What a fun time I had with my kids trick or treating! I just wish I could keep them small forever and enjoy their little faces smiling from ear to ear as they received all that candy! They made out like bandits this year with so much candy! lol But I will only allow them to eat it a little at a time. Or the dentist will see them sooner than expected.
Here are a few pictures of my kids all dressed up. My daughter Laura is a little Diva Devilress and my son Dracula. It's hard to see in the picture,but he is wearing fangs..lol You should have heard him saying " Good evening...I've come to suck your blood"..lol




















And now we can look foward to Thanksgiving! Gobble! Gobble! Gooble!

4 comments:

Sweet Remembrance said...

Janet...Your kids look great!
How fun...I sure miss those trick or treating days!
Priscilla

Ruth Welter said...

Janet, thanks for your visit, it was great to hear from you. Your kids look adorable.... I know what you mean, I cannot believe that it is Nov, I'm not sure where the time has gone. Hope this is the start of a very happy holiday season for you.

Vintage Rose Collection said...

HI Janet!
Thank you for your nice comment on my blog :)
Your kids are adorble! I love halloween when the kids are small don't you..
Love to you, Jo-Anne
xo

TiffanyJane said...

AW!! Your kid's look so Adorable!! I know they had lost of fun!

.