Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Christmas Time Is Here!

Oh how I adore this time of the year. I really do. Putting up Christmas decor,shopping for presents. I especially love the cool weather. And lets not forget the pretty snow! So I thought I would start off with a few pictures of some decorating that I have done for the Holidays....










My Christmas Tree is very special to me. My sister bought it with me 18 years ago. She passed away from Cancer back in 1997. So I think of her every time I put this tree up. And each ornament is special too. I have some that are from my kids,sister,hubby ,etc. I will be adding pictures of them during the week as well as some cookie recipes and Christmas cheer! So please do stop by and leave a comment. I so enjoy having you over..





2 comments:

Michele said...

Hi Sweet Sis!

Your tree is beautiful. Not only for how it is decorated but for the gift your sister gave you. You are so special. Thanks so much for sharing.
Hugs~ Michele

TiffanyJane said...

I love your tree....I can only imagine how putting it out has special memories for you. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas....

.