Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, March 05, 2008


~You Make My Day Award~

What a wonderful surprise I received from a dear friend of mine. Her name is Cathy Scalise of Treasured Heirlooms. You just have to see her boutique. She has so many beautiful things! And have you seen her cottage? Stop by her blog and take a peek! It's charming!
www.treasuredheirlooms.com
. Thank you for sending me this award Cathy. I am honored! And now I will pass it on to 10 people that are so deserving of this award....

The rules are as follows:

The“You Make My Day” award must be presented to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved. So to pass it on and keep the love going. Here are my "Special Ten" that I want to pass along the award to.... ~Click onto the name of their blog to visit, I think you'll be as inspired as I am~

Cindy -of Angel Heart Designs www.angelheartdesigns.com

Gail of www.cupcakesandcutestuff.blogspot.com

Trisha of My 2 Roses www.my2roses.com

Lori of Katie's Rose Cottage www.katiesrosecottage.blogspot.com

Dianne of Mama's Pocketbook http://mamaspocketbook.blogspot.com

Francie of The Scented Cottage www.thescentedcottage.com

Jude of Muffin's Pet Connection www.muffins.org.

Janet of Beloved Creations www.belovedcreations.com

Stephanie of So Shabby in Pink www.soshabbyinpink.com

Dawn of My Hydrangea Home www.myhydrangeahome.com

Congratulations to all these lovely ladies who I am so happy to be friends with!









5 comments:

gail said...

Hi Janet. Thank you for the honor!!! I just had to return the favor, you have been so much help to me. I cant wait to meet you....luv, gail

Trisha said...

Janet,
You are just the sweetest! I am honored to be included in your list of 10!


xoxo
Trisha

Eileen & Karen said...

Hi Janet! I love this post! What a nice way to honor your friends. Make Mine Pink is such a blessing in that way. I also wanted to thank you for helping me toast Joyce on my blog. She deserves it!
Eileen
Forget Me Not Dreams

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Thanks so much Janet! I feel so special to be on your list! Have a great day!

Roxie Morrow said...

I agree Janet, each of these ladies make my day everyday...including you. I look so forward to meeting each of you for "coffee" every morning.
Have a great day!

.