Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

THE SCENTED COTTAGE













If you are looking for the perfect gift for that special someone then this is the perfect place for you. Francie the owner of this lovely boutique and she is also one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met. I met her at the Country Living Entrepreneur Event in Chicago in March. She was so down to earth and a pleasure to have met. So I hope that you visit her and see all the pretty things she has to offer. And if you have a few more minutes please visit her blog. Francie recently bought one of my pillows and added it to her blog. I hope you can take a minute or two to stop by and take a peek. It's a fun place to be.
www.thescentedcottage.com
www.theScentedCottage.blogspot.com

No comments:

.