About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, April 14, 2008




SHOW AND TELL AT MAKE MINE PINK!

Today is Show and Tell Monday at Make Mine Pink. What a fun idea and what a fun way to show what we all love to do. Many Boutiques will be joining in on this fun idea so please do stop by Make Mine Pink and visit their blogs to see the pretty things that they are showing today.

I have been working hard on making different dress pillows. I have doorknob and little girl dress shaped pillows. They are so much fun. The 3 you see listed here and still not complete,but I will have them listed for sale this week. I have many different one listed on my website and at Make Mine Pink so please stop by to take a peek. Have a great week ......until we meet again next Monday!~



Post a Comment