About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, May 12, 2008

TIME FOR SHOW AND TELL MONDAY




Welcome to my Show and Tell Monday! This is a fun event held at all the Make Mine Pink boutique shops. You will find all kinds of fun creations and things that our pink sisters have been working hard on all week. For today I have three different things I have been working on.

Cindy of Angel Heart Designs created the cutest magnets for me! She sent me samples so that I could paint and decorate myself and have fun with. I plan to send one to each and every customer that places an order. And I have not finished with them yet. I will be adding glitter and embellishments to make them really stand out. Here is a picture...





Next I am proud to present my new line of pin cushions. I decided to have a line of small lip shaped pillow pin cushions. I can't wait to add them to my boutique. I will be making them in all kinds of colors and designs. Here is a sample of the pillows and fabrics...











And last I have been working on this pretty Victorian Dress Pillow. It's not all complete yet. I still need to add more lace ,bows,embellishments and detail to finish it off. I just love making dress pillows. And someday my dream is to see it in stores. Another thing to add to my vision board!~


So thats all for now. I hope you enjoyed my Show and Tell. I can't wait to see yours!


Thanks for stopping by! See you next week....











Post a Comment