Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pink Friday "Kitschy Kitchen Ideas" Shopping with A Twist












Join us for PINK Friday on June 13 for your exclusive invitation to “Shopping with a Twist” as Janet's Creative Pillows Boutique and my pink sister boutiques at Make Mine Pink present "Kitschy Kitchen Ideas."

Do you decorate your kitchen with cherries on the wallpaper, all rose china, vintage tablecloths? You will find it all and much, much more on Friday. I will have kitchen themed pillows and a few other goodies you might want to take a peek at.

I hope you stop by we look forward to seeing you there!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun!!! Can't wait to see!

Angel Heart Designs said...

Can't wait to see some of your kitchen pillows...pillow princess!!!
Cindy xoxo :)

shabbyfufu said...

Hi Janet.....I wanted to thank you sweetie for your nice comment on my blog. You are such a doll! ~XO~ Janet

.