About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Saturday, June 14, 2008

A wonderful Father and husband



This is for my darling husband. I want to wish him the happiest Father's Day ever. Ladies I don't mean to brag. I feel so blessed to have him. He takes such good care of me and our kids. He works so hard every day and hardly ever has time for himself.


I only wish I could do something extra ordinary for him because he truly deserves it. So for Father's Day I want to say Thank you God for giving me the best husband in the world and the best father to my children please bless him with health and happiness now and always~


I love you Steve xo








Post a Comment