Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Saturday, June 14, 2008

A wonderful Father and husband



This is for my darling husband. I want to wish him the happiest Father's Day ever. Ladies I don't mean to brag. I feel so blessed to have him. He takes such good care of me and our kids. He works so hard every day and hardly ever has time for himself.


I only wish I could do something extra ordinary for him because he truly deserves it. So for Father's Day I want to say Thank you God for giving me the best husband in the world and the best father to my children please bless him with health and happiness now and always~


I love you Steve xo








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Janet is was heartwarming to read your tributes to your /husband and your father. They both sound like wonderful fathers and wonderful men.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

I feel the same way about my Sweetie and know I have been greatly blessed.

It makes me so happy to know you have a true husband and loving father because so many women do not. I do count the blessings every day.

(())

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Janet,
What a beautiful post. It does make you count your blessings when you have a wonderful husband doesn't it? Welcome to the club - there's a lot of good ones out there ;)
I bet Steve has it pretty good too - love is great!
Happy day,
~Tracie

Finding Grace, Going Mobile said...

Janet,
I am glad your husband is a wonderful husband and father because you deserve it. Your words were both inspiring and touching.
God Bless You and YOur family,
Theresa @ Cottage Violets

Tutti Chic said...

Happy belated fathers day to your handsome hubby janet! hope you all spoiled him!!!xo chris

.