About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, July 06, 2008

WELCOME TO SHOW AND TELL MONDAY!



Welcome to my blog! Yes it is that time again. Another Monday is here and time for Show and Tell at Make Mine Pink and at Janet's Creative Pillows.

I have been working on many different things all week. Sewing new pillows, redecorating my bedroom and living room and more,but for today I will share a fun little project I did this week. I have a passion for painting ever since I can remember. Well last weekend I went to a thrift store and found this head form and knew instantly that I had to have it. I couldn't wait to paint a face on it.

I used a soft peach color for the skin color. Black for her eye brows and hair and even her beauty mark. ;-) Then I painted her lips a pretty pink color. She already had a black top so I only changed the wording and painted white bows around the edge. And finally added a straw hat with pink roses. I'm pretty happy with the result if I may so myself. I hope you like it too. I am going to find a nice spot in my home for Bella.
















Thank you so much for visiting and I do hope you stop by again next week! See you then.... ;-)


Post a Comment