Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, August 15, 2008

PINK FRIDAY ~VINTAGE LINENS~





Welcome to Pink Friday! This weeks theme is "Vintage Linens". And what a wonderful theme this is! I don't know about you ,but I love to go to vintage shops and find fabulous finds. From vintage dolls,linens,photos,dollies to purses I love it all! So today is your chance to stop by the my boutique and The Little Pink boutiques of Make Mine Pink www.makeminepink.com to see if anything catches your eye.


http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/details/?store=16


Have a wonderful and happy weekend and I look forward to your visit!







3 comments:

Chic Magnolia's said...

Hi Janet! So good to hear from you too! I'm so glad you are still enjoying your necklace. By the way, I love the vintage fabric bag! I'm a bag addict. I'll visit again soon!
Have a great Friday!

xo

Shabby in Pink Boutique said...

Hi Janet,
I wanted to Thank You for stopping by and visiting my blog. I so appreciate your sweet words. You made my day! Hope you have a nice day!
Love your pink sis,
Stephanie

Angel Heart Designs said...

Hi! Janet..WOW! What pretty fabric...would love to see what you make with it!
Is your pc fixed??? I hope so..fingers crossed..
Cindy :) xoxo

.