Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, August 11, 2008

SHOW AND TELL MONDAY IS HERE AGAIN

Welcome to Show and Tell Monday! Yes it is here once again! And I love it. So for today I would like to share a few things. I bought some beautiful fabric from Mary of Sew Graceful of Make Mine Pink. http://www.sewgraceful.com/ And I do plan to buy more. She has the prettiest fabrics. So here is a picture of some of them...





I had so many ideas that I wanted to use this fabric for so I started with a few dress pillows. I made handmade roses with the same fabric which you will see on the dresses. I was very happy that last week's dress sold the same day. So I sure hope you enjoy this batch which I will be listing in my boutique this week.







Here are the 3 that I created this week...




















I would also like to share my darling son Michael who is 7 with you. I took him to get a haircut before school starts next week...









































Here is my darling daughter Laura who is 11 and wants to keep her hair long so I won't dare cut it!



















So that's my Show and Tell for today! I sure hope you enjoyed it. And please take a few minute to visit my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink who always have fabulous things to share as well.

Until we meet again next week! ~





20 comments:

Carolee Crafts said...

The dress pillows are lovely and your children so cute. Hope the next selection sell as quickly.

Patricia said...

Janet, the fabrics are so pretty. It's like a new box of crayons, isn't it? So many possibilities! The curvacious cuties are so nice. I think they may be under the Christmas tree this year for my granddaughters.

Pat

Anonymous said...

Janet

Those are my favorite fabrics! I love Barefoot Roses. They are amazing. The roses are so lifelike. Your son is so handsome and your daughter is adorable. Thanks for sharing your fabrics and your family.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

Cottage Flair said...

Gorgeous fabrics and the pillows came out beatifully. Your children are adorable. We have a few weeks before school starts but it's hard to believe the summer is almost over.
Jennife

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Janet,

Those were such beautiful fabrics and they made the pillows just so gorgeous! I love them all!! Incredible work!

Pei Li

Janet L Christian said...

I love those dress pillows. the handmade roses are very pretty too. They add just what is needed.

Inka Smith said...

Hi Sweet Janet,
Love those pillows but your kids are so pretty!!! The birds enjoyed their treats. I have been putting some in their treat dish each day as I bring them inside to their cage. Well this morning I was running late so I laid the bag on top of Poppy's cage and forgot it. In a little while I heard a crunching sound...He found the bag of goodies and pulled it into his cage to enjoy. I guess he got tired of sharing with Meshack...too funny..the pig!
Inka

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Janet I just love those fabrics! Yummy! Your kiddo's are cutie's indeed.

Thanks for tagging me. I had fun reading yours, writing stuff and tagging others. It's so fun to learn about other people.

Have a great week.
Hugs,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Great fabrics...but the kids are cuter ;-) People trump stuff any day!!!
Susan *dutchrose*

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Janet, I was just looking at your beautiful pillows on Lisa's blog. Those rose ones are to die for. Just wonderful! You children are the cutest! Have a wonderful week.
Carrie

Carolyn Kocman said...

cute kids! love those fabrics too. very pretty dress pillows...

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Your children are just as beautiful as you are !
Love the new pillows too.

(())

Silena said...

Hi Janet,
Oh, your kids are so adorable....they look like little angels. I just know they love being with Mom. Your fabric choices are really great and the dress pillow are just fab....they seem to get better and better each time I see them!! Thanks for sharing!!

Finding Grace, Going Mobile said...

Hi Janet,
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I miss you, too. The pillows are so pretty. Where do you get all those ideas, lol, must be a gift straight from God. You have beautiful children, and I bet they adore you.
Blessings,
Theresa @ Cottage Violets

Susie said...

Hi Janet! I love the new dress pillows. Adorable and oh so chic! Your children are cuties. Are they excited about returning to school?Nice show and tell!
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Angel Heart Designs said...

Hi! Janet...wow!Beautiful fabrics and pillows and KIDS!!!!

Cindy :)

SoCal Helene said...

Hi Janet,
The dress pillows are stunning, Lisa is a lucky girl! Your Sweetie Pies are just adorable! Have a great week!
Helene
www.sistersgiftcompany.com

Cathy said...

Janet,

Those pillows and that fabric are awesome. Those roses are 2Die4.

xo Cath

Nancy at ManicForMosaics said...

Great fabric! The dress shaped pillows are to die for! I hope you make a ton of money with them. Your ideas are so original.

You have darling kids. Just too precious!

liggy girl said...

Always a beautiful job!!!

.