About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, August 11, 2008

SHOW AND TELL MONDAY IS HERE AGAIN

Welcome to Show and Tell Monday! Yes it is here once again! And I love it. So for today I would like to share a few things. I bought some beautiful fabric from Mary of Sew Graceful of Make Mine Pink. http://www.sewgraceful.com/ And I do plan to buy more. She has the prettiest fabrics. So here is a picture of some of them...





I had so many ideas that I wanted to use this fabric for so I started with a few dress pillows. I made handmade roses with the same fabric which you will see on the dresses. I was very happy that last week's dress sold the same day. So I sure hope you enjoy this batch which I will be listing in my boutique this week.







Here are the 3 that I created this week...




















I would also like to share my darling son Michael who is 7 with you. I took him to get a haircut before school starts next week...









































Here is my darling daughter Laura who is 11 and wants to keep her hair long so I won't dare cut it!



















So that's my Show and Tell for today! I sure hope you enjoyed it. And please take a few minute to visit my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink who always have fabulous things to share as well.

Until we meet again next week! ~





Post a Comment