Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, September 29, 2008

WELCOME TO SHOW AND TELL MONDAY!



Welcome to Show and Tell Monday! Is it me or does Monday roll around too fast! I have a few things to show you today. First on the list is a beautiful and precious gift I received from a dear pink sister at Make Mine Pink. Her name is Debbie of Cozy Cottage Gifts and Decor. She had a giveaway and I was so happy to be a winner. Please visit her if you have a minute or two. She had the prettiest things! www. http://shabbycozycottage.com/ Here is the gift...
















It is a beautiful notebook pad,tags and a wonderful handkerchief. She put all these pretty ribbons and tissue paper that really made my day. Thank you Debbie!

Next I want to share my swag bag goodies from my trip to Williamsburg,VA Make Mine Pink's 2008 retreat. Love the bag and looove all the goodies I received from the pinkettes of Make Mine Pink. Here are two pictures so you get an idea of how much fun this was...
























































A Candy Light from Jorabeel’s in pretty pink
A scented Sachet from The Scented Cottage
A pretty Fairy Cottage note card from Treasured Heirlooms
A Vintage-style Key from Katie’s Rose Cottage
Sweetheart Blend Tea, a sugared stirrer and a fortune cookie from SBS Teas
Ghirardelli Chocolate from the Quilt Shoppe
A pretty purple pen from Victorian Heart Shoppe
A cupcake place card holder from Pink Hugs Sweets Shoppe
Passion Peach Tea from Sweet Necessi-Teas
A tea dyed tag with a handmade ribbon rose from Meadow Street
Vintage-style Flash Cards from Adored Before
A pretty lipstick sample from Karen Berezin/Avon
A Whimsical Collections graphics CD from Cottage Collections
A lace bookmark from La Femme Rose
White Tea w/Vanilla Honey Bath Salts from Cozy Cottage Gifts and Décor
Snapple Tea and a pretty purple pen from Shabby Lanes Shops
Two note cards and a pen from My Hydrangea Home
A rose scent Rose soap from Savon Marie
A Teapot shaped tape measure from Set to a Tea
Cherry Almond Jar Car from Carol’s Cottage Cuisine
Almond Milk Body Lotion from The Polka Dot Rose
Lips mini pillow from Janet’s Creative Pillows
A sachet filled with potpourri from Patricia Rose
A Fabric Business Card Holder from Mama’s Pocketbook
A Peppermint Kiss Mini-Tart Candle from The Odd Sparrow
A Vintage Fabric coaster from Grandma G’s
A Key Chain from Forget me not Dreams
Clean Green Basic H2O from Melissa Bolton/Shaklee
The Tea House Times Sept/Oct Issue from The tea House Times
Informational Postcard from The Enchanted Cottage
A stitch Guide from Leisure Arts
Life Blossom Scrap Book paper from Stampington & Company

It was just like Christmas! I love everything!

Next I want to show you my Make Mine Pink t-shirt and sneakers for the contest we had at the retreat. I hate to admit that I could have done a better job,but it was all in good fun! Inka of Inkling designs won and she soooo deserved it!






















And finally I want to share the gift I won from MMP in Williamsburg,VA. It came in a pink little bag with pink tissue and my gift was a trendy pink mug! I love it! Here it is.....



Hope you enjoyed all the pictures. I sure have enjoyed sharing it with you! See you next Monday and please take a minute or two to visit my pink sisters and Make Mine Pink for more fun Show and Tell!~






18 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all certainly got a stash of goodies! Congrats on your win there!
Susan *dutchrose*

Lilli Blue said...

The world is full of serindipity sp? togay. you follow Debbie in the line up and you posted about her. I followed Marie and I posted about her.LOL Sharon just started a post about the swag!
I do want to say that I love the pics of your BRA. It looks like a fancy little dress shop . It must have been so hard to pick a winner !Lilli

Carolee Crafts said...

wow all that Pink, did you have room to take all this home? Thank you for sharing

sita said...

I am officially jealous of you now! I cannot believe the goodies you came home with, looks like I really missed out. I appreciate you sharing for those of us who weren't there!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

We really did get the mother load of gifts in our swag bags. It was so fun dumping it out and looking at all the treasures.

Loved your shirt Janet.
Hugs,
Shell

gail said...

Hi Janet,,, I hope your having a great day girl. I love your tshirt. That was a cute idea. I love my SWAG bag too. So awesome! Have you heard how Friday went at the hard rock? I am still so excited for you about that. I have been telling all of my friends. Girl we are on our way to great places... luv ya, gail

Deb said...

Janet...you are such a sweetie to post about your gift from me! Wow...those swag bags are bulging and all good stuff too!!! Love your t-shirt and shoes. :)

Pink hugs,
Debbie

CHRIS LINACRE said...

Christmas? More like Christmas and birthdays rolled into 1 ! What a scrummy selection of goodies
xx Chris

Patricia said...

The SWAG bags were simply unbelieveable, so many treasures, felt like Christmas. I have to confess, I have 2 lip pillows one for each grandaughter.

Pat

Cottage Flair said...

Janet,
thanks for sharing all of your goodies. The swag bag sure was full of fun stuff. Great tee and sneaks. Glad you all had such a wonderful time.
jennifer

Anonymous said...

Janet

Congrats on winning Debbie's giveaway, she sent you some lovely treasures. I love your t-shirt and tennis too, they are so cute.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

Inka Smith said...

Hey Pretty Janet!
We did hit the Mother Load with the swag bags. I am really enjoying the gifts in there. Love the pic of the girls holding up your lips in the Retreat Pics. Where was I when that was going on??? Must have been eating chocolate!
Inka

Marie said...

Hi Janet,
Thanks for reminding me of all the fun we had. Also for sharing Debbie's lovely gifts. I was so happy to meet you and as much as I love my little lips, I know my grand daughter will love them more. Thanks, Janet.
Marie

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Janet what a great show and tell! So many pretty things. How fun. . .oodles of pink! I can't wait to join you all next year at the retreat. Have a wonderful week!
hugs,
Carrie

Brown Bee Studio said...

Your Debbie treasures are super Janet! I can't believe all the goodies in the SWAG bag....ya'll made out like bandits! lol ;0] Nuttin like a Pinkie gift in the entire WORLD! xoxoxo Andie

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

The bags were amazing Janet - loved your mini lip pillow! Have a great week!

Susie said...

Hi Janet! I cannot get my fill of pictures from our Retreat weekend. Loved your tee and sneaks. Inka sure was a show stopper! Great giveways from Debbie. Lucky you.
Susie of The Polka Dot Roses

Shabby Shan said...

Ya'll got so many pink pretties. I wish I could have been there!

Have a nice week!
Shannon

.