About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, September 29, 2008

WELCOME TO SHOW AND TELL MONDAY!



Welcome to Show and Tell Monday! Is it me or does Monday roll around too fast! I have a few things to show you today. First on the list is a beautiful and precious gift I received from a dear pink sister at Make Mine Pink. Her name is Debbie of Cozy Cottage Gifts and Decor. She had a giveaway and I was so happy to be a winner. Please visit her if you have a minute or two. She had the prettiest things! www. http://shabbycozycottage.com/ Here is the gift...
















It is a beautiful notebook pad,tags and a wonderful handkerchief. She put all these pretty ribbons and tissue paper that really made my day. Thank you Debbie!

Next I want to share my swag bag goodies from my trip to Williamsburg,VA Make Mine Pink's 2008 retreat. Love the bag and looove all the goodies I received from the pinkettes of Make Mine Pink. Here are two pictures so you get an idea of how much fun this was...
























































A Candy Light from Jorabeel’s in pretty pink
A scented Sachet from The Scented Cottage
A pretty Fairy Cottage note card from Treasured Heirlooms
A Vintage-style Key from Katie’s Rose Cottage
Sweetheart Blend Tea, a sugared stirrer and a fortune cookie from SBS Teas
Ghirardelli Chocolate from the Quilt Shoppe
A pretty purple pen from Victorian Heart Shoppe
A cupcake place card holder from Pink Hugs Sweets Shoppe
Passion Peach Tea from Sweet Necessi-Teas
A tea dyed tag with a handmade ribbon rose from Meadow Street
Vintage-style Flash Cards from Adored Before
A pretty lipstick sample from Karen Berezin/Avon
A Whimsical Collections graphics CD from Cottage Collections
A lace bookmark from La Femme Rose
White Tea w/Vanilla Honey Bath Salts from Cozy Cottage Gifts and D├ęcor
Snapple Tea and a pretty purple pen from Shabby Lanes Shops
Two note cards and a pen from My Hydrangea Home
A rose scent Rose soap from Savon Marie
A Teapot shaped tape measure from Set to a Tea
Cherry Almond Jar Car from Carol’s Cottage Cuisine
Almond Milk Body Lotion from The Polka Dot Rose
Lips mini pillow from Janet’s Creative Pillows
A sachet filled with potpourri from Patricia Rose
A Fabric Business Card Holder from Mama’s Pocketbook
A Peppermint Kiss Mini-Tart Candle from The Odd Sparrow
A Vintage Fabric coaster from Grandma G’s
A Key Chain from Forget me not Dreams
Clean Green Basic H2O from Melissa Bolton/Shaklee
The Tea House Times Sept/Oct Issue from The tea House Times
Informational Postcard from The Enchanted Cottage
A stitch Guide from Leisure Arts
Life Blossom Scrap Book paper from Stampington & Company

It was just like Christmas! I love everything!

Next I want to show you my Make Mine Pink t-shirt and sneakers for the contest we had at the retreat. I hate to admit that I could have done a better job,but it was all in good fun! Inka of Inkling designs won and she soooo deserved it!






















And finally I want to share the gift I won from MMP in Williamsburg,VA. It came in a pink little bag with pink tissue and my gift was a trendy pink mug! I love it! Here it is.....



Hope you enjoyed all the pictures. I sure have enjoyed sharing it with you! See you next Monday and please take a minute or two to visit my pink sisters and Make Mine Pink for more fun Show and Tell!~






Post a Comment