Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, December 22, 2008

BURGER DELISH!



I don't know about you ,but this month is flying! I have been keeping busy during this holiday season. I have so many new ideas for pillows for 2009 and I am can't wait to share them with you soon.


I missed Show and Tell Monday so this is now Show and Tell Tuesday for me. I just finished creating a burger pillow for a client. This was my very first one and I think it came out pretty decent if I may say so myself. ;-) I handmade this juicy burger. It measures 16 x 16 all around. There is lettuce, tomato,cheese in between two sesame buns. I just listed it on my website in case you are interest in buying one.


My next creation has to do with the Victorian Era. Can't wait to share that with you soon!


Thanks for stopping by!


Happy Holidays to all!


Janet




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet,
I LOVE your burger pillow. I want to take a bite! Your work is amazing.
Happy holidays to you and your family.
Marie

.