Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, December 05, 2008

PINK FRIDAY-LAST MINUTE GIFTS!



This is my first time creating Snowmen. I took pretty light blue fabric and made them all by hand. I am pretty happy with the result. Hope you like them too. I have them for sale at MMP and have another 4 to list this weekend.

So please join us Friday (which is today!)December 5th for shopping with a twist. Our latest theme is "Last Minute Gifts" This is a fabulous time of the year and who can resist shopping online and not having to deal with crowded stores. So we want to make things easier for you. Making last minute gift giving suggestions of our favorite things is a fun way to give to your family and friends.


Hope you can take a minute or two to stop by Make Mine Pink and see what catches your eye!


Happy Shopping!~


Janet




3 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Tooo tooo cute ! I love your snowmen.


(())

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Very cute!

Kimberly :)

Tutti Chic said...

These are way too cute janet!!!xo chris

.