About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, December 28, 2008

SHOW AND TELL MONDAY~I'LL GIVE YOU MY HEART~



Welcome to my blog! It's Monday again and I thought I would participate in the Make Mine Pink Show and Tell. I haven't been able to in the past few weeks. I have been busy and the holidays sure have kept me busy as well. But I finally had to stop and come up for air.

My show and tell isn't much,but it's a start. I have been busy creating and preparing for Valentine's Day. I know we have not even finished the year yet,but time sure does fly and February 14 will be here before you know it. I have a stack of heart shaped pillows to work on this week.

Here is one I have completed. It's really pretty if I may say so myself. It has white lace,handmade roses and you can hang it if you like. I will be listing it for sale along with my other creations very soon. I am also making some hearts for the gents as well. ;-)

Thanks for stopping by. I wish you a wonderful day and a wonderful week too!

Pink Hugs,

Janet~




Post a Comment