Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, December 28, 2008

SHOW AND TELL MONDAY~I'LL GIVE YOU MY HEART~



Welcome to my blog! It's Monday again and I thought I would participate in the Make Mine Pink Show and Tell. I haven't been able to in the past few weeks. I have been busy and the holidays sure have kept me busy as well. But I finally had to stop and come up for air.

My show and tell isn't much,but it's a start. I have been busy creating and preparing for Valentine's Day. I know we have not even finished the year yet,but time sure does fly and February 14 will be here before you know it. I have a stack of heart shaped pillows to work on this week.

Here is one I have completed. It's really pretty if I may say so myself. It has white lace,handmade roses and you can hang it if you like. I will be listing it for sale along with my other creations very soon. I am also making some hearts for the gents as well. ;-)

Thanks for stopping by. I wish you a wonderful day and a wonderful week too!

Pink Hugs,

Janet~




5 comments:

Paris Rags Romance said...

Hi Janet, I love those lip pillows you did for hard rock...just adorable, this sweet heart pillow is so romantic! Hope you have a great week! hugs, Kimberly

Deb said...

Hi Janet.....thanks for adding my Patchouli Rose blog....I'll add you to mine if I don't already have it there. Your Valentine's pillow is soooo pretty!

Hugs,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet Happy New Year..I love your creations!

gail said...

Hi Janet,, I love this hear pillow. So pretty! Its been so crazy busy, but I have had a nice few days off. But back to the real crazy world Monday! I hope you have enjoyed your holidays with your family. Happy New Year to you! Heres to a creative and successful New Year! luv and hugs, gail

Lilli Blue said...

That would make a wonderful wedding pillows. It is pretty.What a lovely Valentine that could be.
Lilli

.