About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, January 26, 2009

Show and Tell Monday Time!





HAPPY SHOW AND TELL MONDAY! Welcome to my blog! It's hard to believe that Valentine's Day is practically around the corner. Where does the time go? I have been working on many hearts just for this occasion. So I thought I would share some with you today.










I have more,but this is a sneak preview. Wait until you see the cuties I have up my sleeve for Spring! Until next time. Thanks for stopping by!~

XO

Janet


Post a Comment