Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, January 26, 2009

Show and Tell Monday Time!





HAPPY SHOW AND TELL MONDAY! Welcome to my blog! It's hard to believe that Valentine's Day is practically around the corner. Where does the time go? I have been working on many hearts just for this occasion. So I thought I would share some with you today.










I have more,but this is a sneak preview. Wait until you see the cuties I have up my sleeve for Spring! Until next time. Thanks for stopping by!~

XO

Janet


4 comments:

Connie from Beverly Hills California said...

Your pillows are lovely!! Thanks for sharing them for us all to see. Had a great visit. Stop by thecottageloft.blogspot when you can.

gail said...

Hi Janet,,, I dont know how I missed your show and tell post! I love your valentine pillows. They look like a box of Valentine candy. lol I hope you are having a great week! Happy creating, hugs, gail

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet..I would like to invite you to the One Heart One World blog giveaway..Love your pillows!

Unknown said...

Great looking pillows and items! Thanks for stopping by my blog; I hope to hear from you often!

.