Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, February 05, 2009

BE MY VALENTINE~ PINK FRIDAY



Welcome to my blog! It's time for Pink Friday again. I just love this weeks theme. It is called Be My Valentine. For this theme Make Mine Pink will have beautiful items to sell for those of you who want to send a gift to your loved ones. So please stop by and take a peek. I will also have a few goodies to share as well.


Go to www.makeminepink.com and visit each individual boutique on Friday February 6, 2009.


Here is a direct link to my shop... http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/details/?store=16


I look forward to seeing you there!


Pink Hugs,


Janet~





3 comments:

Angel Heart Designs said...

Hi! Janet...be mine too!Just love those rose faces! So sweet...have a happy heart day..Cindy xoxo

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Just love the little roses with darling faces.
HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!
Jil

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Can't wait to see your finished bunnies !

(())
http://www.TheScentedCottage.com

.