About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Show and Tell Monday!












Happy Monday !


First, I would like to say how sorry I am that I never got to post my Easter products for Pink Friday. My computer caught a virus and I was not able to.

So today I thought I would post pictures of my Easter products to share with you. I will be adding them to my Little Pink Boutique and my website if you are interested in purchasing any of them. The first one is a white bunny,egg shaped pillows,pink carrot,light blue carrot and a cute basket. All my products are handmade one of a kind items.
























Hope you enjoy them all!~


Post a Comment