About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Show and Tell Monday-A Touch of Pink~


















It's Show and Tell Time! Mondays sure come around mighty quick don't they??? My week flies all the time,but that's good. I love to be busy.

First, thank you for taking the time to stop by to see what's new on my blog! I appreciate it more than you know. My creative juices keep going and going like the energizer bunny. I am into painting lately,but I have been wanting to create dolls for the longest time. So I started with my cloth bunnies and am now finally working on cloth dolls.

So here is my first one. I call her Paris. I made her dress with pink satin. I added white faux fur to her neck. Her hair was made with beige trim. As you can see in the photos that I also made pink bloomers with white lace. I figured it would look cute if she had pink ballerina slippers. There are a few pink rose embellishments. And I painted her face with fabric paint.












I plan on making many more. So stay tuned and thank you for stopping by!

Until next time

Pink Hugs,

Janet





Post a Comment