About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, April 03, 2009

Marie Antoinette -A few of my Inspirations


















Speaking of Marie Antoinette! I thought I would share some of my Marie Antoinette themed pillows. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I have them listed in my Pink Boutique at Make Mine Pink in case you would like to buy one.














Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Janet~





Post a Comment