Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, October 02, 2009

"SIMPLY PINK" at MAKE MINE PINK



HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! I just love Fridays. I really do. Just knowing that the weekend is here and I can get a little bit or more shut eye is great. I would like to invite you to today's Make Mine Pink Friday at Make Mine Pink. And it's another favorite theme. It's called "Simply Pink". Practically every boutique will have beautiful pink items for sale. So please hop on over and take a peek . www.makeminepink.com


I have another new line I have started. They are Mixed Media Pillows. They have a collage of pretty things on them. Such as ribbons,lace,buttons and more .http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/details/?store=16 So please stop by my boutique to take a peek too. The picture above is one of the Mixed Media Pillows I have listed.. I will have many more soon and in different colors. Hope you like them.


Have a fantastic weekend! I will also be announcing the winner of my giveaway today too. Sorry for being a day late,but better late than never right? lol


Pink Hugs,

Janet~



2 comments:

Cathy said...

Sweet Janet,

I love your new line of Altered Pillows. They are beautiful.

I am getting ready to pack for FL. DH and I are on our way to Disney in the morning to celebrate our 10th anniversary. He gave me quite a pretty gift last night. It's very shiny!

Have a great day.

xo Cathy

Pink Princess said...

As always, LOVE your pillows.

Hugs from Marian ♥

.