About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Dennis Luciani of National Lampoon has my carrot :-)











Happy Monday !

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. Can you believe April is almost over? Anyway I have been so busy fixing up my new place that I have neglected my blog a bit. I hope you will forgive me. Believe me I love to blog.

Today I would like to share a few pictures of a very nice gentleman by the name of Dennis Luciani.

http://www.dennisluciani.net/moviestv.html

He is a very talented actor. He has been in National Lampoon's "Totally Baked" movie as (Average Joe) giving equally rich full-bodied and downright hilarious performances. The film also features a great ensemble of differentiated characters that remain fresh, interesting, and entertainingly compelling ,many commercials. He has done many commercials among other appearances on tv. I had the honor of receiving an e-mail from him a recently. He wanted to know if I could create a giant carrot pillow..lol. I said sure! He would be dressed as a bunny for the Let's Make A Deal Show. How exciting! The thought of one of my creations on a tv show.


I was happy to have created this giant carrot especially for him. And he was so kind to send me a picture of himself all dressed up with the carrot. Doesn't he look great? Dennis presently works for National Lampoon Inc. and I want to say that I am a big fan of National Lampoon.

Thank you Dennis!

Hugs,

Janet

Post a Comment