Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Dennis Luciani of National Lampoon has my carrot :-)











Happy Monday !

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. Can you believe April is almost over? Anyway I have been so busy fixing up my new place that I have neglected my blog a bit. I hope you will forgive me. Believe me I love to blog.

Today I would like to share a few pictures of a very nice gentleman by the name of Dennis Luciani.

http://www.dennisluciani.net/moviestv.html

He is a very talented actor. He has been in National Lampoon's "Totally Baked" movie as (Average Joe) giving equally rich full-bodied and downright hilarious performances. The film also features a great ensemble of differentiated characters that remain fresh, interesting, and entertainingly compelling ,many commercials. He has done many commercials among other appearances on tv. I had the honor of receiving an e-mail from him a recently. He wanted to know if I could create a giant carrot pillow..lol. I said sure! He would be dressed as a bunny for the Let's Make A Deal Show. How exciting! The thought of one of my creations on a tv show.


I was happy to have created this giant carrot especially for him. And he was so kind to send me a picture of himself all dressed up with the carrot. Doesn't he look great? Dennis presently works for National Lampoon Inc. and I want to say that I am a big fan of National Lampoon.

Thank you Dennis!

Hugs,

Janet

10 comments:

lisa said...

OMG Janet that post made me laugh out loud! Your carrot pillow is awesome, it's better than awesome. Thanks for sharing the picture of Dennis, it made my day.

Congratulations friend!

gail said...

Wow Janet,,, thats so awesome. You are moving in circles with the stars! I love the carrot,its adorable. Your hard work and faith in yourself is paying off! Great Job!
Have a pretty week,(()) gail

Shabby Shan said...

Wow Janet! That is so exciting! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!!

Shannon
Shabby Shan's Cottage

carolineAlexander said...

I love the carrot pillow, great job. Very exciting!

Patricia said...

Thanks for sharing that, the picture is so cute! What a great opportunity for you, all your hard work is paying off. Congratulations.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Love that Carrot pillow! Great job!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Marie said...

Hi Janet,
Love that carrot pillow. How exciting to see your pillow on tv!
Marie

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

What fun ! Goodness you ARE pillow maker to the stars...Fergie and now Dennis. Wonder who will be next?

Hope you are settling in your new home.

(())
Francie

Pink Princess said...

Hi Janet ♥ Thanks for visitng me again, missed you. Yes Pinky is growing into quite a littel lady lol. She is SO funny sometimes hahah..

Love and hugs from Marian

Shabby Cottage Shops said...

Janet, this is wonderful! Love that carrot pillow! Keep up the hard work, looks like it is certainly paying off for you, couldn't happen to a sweeter person!

Congratulations!
Debie

.