About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, August 09, 2010

Ooh La La Toile




Ever since I can remember I have worn heels. Maybe that is why I love creating pillows shaped like shoes..lol And of course Victorian ones. There is something wonderful about toile. It looks romantic to me. I have seen toile fabric in so many fabulous colors.

Today I want to share a Victorian Boot and a pair of Victorian Shoes made from a beautiful light yellow and navy blue color toile fabric. The boot has a pretty navy fringe trim and handmade yellow satin roses on top. I also added blue buttons and blue ribbon tied into a bow. And the handle is also blue so you can display it. I don't know why ,but I envision my shoe pillows in shoe stores everywhere as decor. Okay so I am dreaming..lol But ya never know.

I will be adding these pillows to my sitein case you are interested in purchasing them. :-)

xo

Janet



Post a Comment