About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Dear Sweet Dad~


Today is my dear sweet Father's 92nd Birthday. I just want everyone to know that I am grateful to have him. He is healthy and strong for his age and I hope that I have inherited his genes so that I can live to be his age too.

Here is a picture of him. He looks like he is in the Mafia right? lol No he was never in the Mafia..lol He always wore hats and still does to this day. He loves suits and ties too. He had a mustache then,but not anymore. My dad has a great sense of humor and loves to think positive. I think that those are excellent qualities to have. I love him dearly and pray that he will be around forever.


Happy Birthday Daddy.

I love you,

xoxo


Post a Comment