Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Dear Sweet Dad~


Today is my dear sweet Father's 92nd Birthday. I just want everyone to know that I am grateful to have him. He is healthy and strong for his age and I hope that I have inherited his genes so that I can live to be his age too.

Here is a picture of him. He looks like he is in the Mafia right? lol No he was never in the Mafia..lol He always wore hats and still does to this day. He loves suits and ties too. He had a mustache then,but not anymore. My dad has a great sense of humor and loves to think positive. I think that those are excellent qualities to have. I love him dearly and pray that he will be around forever.


Happy Birthday Daddy.

I love you,

xoxo


5 comments:

Shabby Cottage Shops said...

Sending Birtday wishes to your dad! He looks like "dapper dan" to me!

I have pictures of my grandfather and he too, looked like he was in the "Mafia"! LOL!

Have a great day Janet and enjoy your time with your Dad.

Debie

Shabby Cottage Shops said...

Sending Birtday wishes to your dad! He looks like "dapper dan" to me!

I have pictures of my grandfather and he too, looked like he was in the "Mafia"! LOL!

Have a great day Janet and enjoy your time with your Dad.

Debie

Unknown said...

Adore him. Kiss him. Love him. Spend every precious moment with him. My papa was perfectly healthy at 90 and because of medical mistakes, he took a turn for the worst. He suffered for one year and passed in my arms. I treasure all those moments I spent with him...from cleaning him, to administering his meds through a feeding tube and so on. He had so much wisdom and charm til the very end. Such valuable lessons he taught me til he died this past July. Give your daddy a kiss for me!

Unknown said...

Thank you Janet for leaving me a message. And I mean it when I say a big kiss to your dad for his birthday. I adore little old men. Be sure to come visit my "About Me" Page on my blog or website. There you will find out about my Papa. He was a humble man who just called himself a house painter. But actually he was so much more, including a Holocaust survivor. From his talents, to his wisdom and love, to his lessons in cooking (recipes listed on my website), to his ability to tell me each and every day that I was his Princess and that he loved me more than I could ever know! We are truly blessed to have wonderful fathers! My website Tesoro Fino means Fine Treasures. Not only are the items in my boutique my treasures, but as you will load my site, you will find what my most valuable treasures are! Check it out and share with your dad! He'll enjoy it!

Adeline Country Cottage said...

Happy Birthday wishes to your father Janet, he looks very handsome, you should us that image in some of your art work.

Loving your new blog look.

XXX
Kirstie.

.