Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, October 04, 2010

Time for Show and Tell Monday!





Welcome to my blog and Happy Monday to all of you!

Mondays sure do roll around way too quick don't they? But I can't complain. It's sunny and blue skies here in Florida. And you know that in Florida it's bug central..lol. Last week my son and I were sitting in the car waiting for my daughter to come out of school when suddenly this dragonfly flew and stopped at the very end of my car antenna. It wouldn't leave for the longest time. And kept flying away only to come back and land there again. My son got a kick out of it. So here is a pic of what we saw.

I promised my son I would share the dragonfly. ;-)

The other thing I wanted to share for Show and Tell Monday are a few more of my "Witchy Boots "for Halloween. I have to finish the top of each boot and still need to add a few more words. Then I can list them tomorrow. I thought it would be fun to add creepy words to each boot. ;-o

Please be sure to visit my pink sisters blogs at Make Mine Pink. They too have fun things to share on Show and Tell Monday. www.makeminepink.com.

And that's all for now. I have more things up my sleeve so stayed tune for more creations. :-)

Hope everyone has a great week!

Hugs,

Janet

10 comments:

lisa said...

I love dragonflies, they are really cool!

Love the witchy boots too, they are awesome.

Hope your enjoying your day.

Marie said...

Hi Janet,
Love "The Witch Wore Toile." That made me laugh. I have never seen a real dragonfly. Loved you picture and the story,.
Marie

Carolee Crafts said...

Love the dragonfly, there was obviously some tasty morsel he was after. The withchy boots are so pretty and scary, love them

Shabby Shan said...

Hi Janet,
I just love all of your Halloween creations! They are so cute! Halloween is such a fun holiday! Thank you for sharing! Hope you have a nice week!

Shannon
Shabby Shan's Cottage

Kath' said...

That is the funniest thing having that keep landing there and that you were able to snap a picture of it.
I love the witchy boots too. They really do look like a widked witches boots. I bet you have fun decoratin for the holidays with all the things you have. Don't forget to stop by my blog and enter in the contest I have going on right now. I hope you have a wonderful week. Toodles Kath' at www.lilbitoldlilbitnew.blogspot.com

Miss Magpies Shoppe said...

Janet, that is funny about the dragonfly! Nice witchy boots.

gail said...

Cute Witch Boots!!! :) I love the writing on them. So cute and funny. Dragonflys are so neat. I really like them alot. Tell your son thanks for sharing:)
(()) gail

Nancy said...

You know, that's pretty smart to carry your camera with you!! I forget mine all the time. I would use my cell phone, but I always forget how to take the pictures. There are just too many steps involved! Love your Booties too Janet!!
Huggs, Nancy

Mary Patterson said...

Love those witchy boots! You are SO creative, Janet. Keep up the great work.
Mary P
Mary's Cottage Treasures

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

The witches boots made me smile .. and I love the dragonfly.
(())

.