About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, October 04, 2010

Time for Show and Tell Monday!





Welcome to my blog and Happy Monday to all of you!

Mondays sure do roll around way too quick don't they? But I can't complain. It's sunny and blue skies here in Florida. And you know that in Florida it's bug central..lol. Last week my son and I were sitting in the car waiting for my daughter to come out of school when suddenly this dragonfly flew and stopped at the very end of my car antenna. It wouldn't leave for the longest time. And kept flying away only to come back and land there again. My son got a kick out of it. So here is a pic of what we saw.

I promised my son I would share the dragonfly. ;-)

The other thing I wanted to share for Show and Tell Monday are a few more of my "Witchy Boots "for Halloween. I have to finish the top of each boot and still need to add a few more words. Then I can list them tomorrow. I thought it would be fun to add creepy words to each boot. ;-o

Please be sure to visit my pink sisters blogs at Make Mine Pink. They too have fun things to share on Show and Tell Monday. www.makeminepink.com.

And that's all for now. I have more things up my sleeve so stayed tune for more creations. :-)

Hope everyone has a great week!

Hugs,

Janet

Post a Comment