Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, November 15, 2010

I Can't Believe that it is Monday again~



Is it really Monday again? They just come around so fast. I think as we get older the days ,months and years just roll by to fast. I hope that all of you had a good weekend. It's a beautiful sunny day today.

For todays Show and Tell Monday I have two items to share that I will be adding to my Little Pink Boutiques today.

The first one is my latest Victorian boot. It's made with black satin fabric. It has black and pink roses on top with beautiful pink ruffles around the top of the boot. I also added cute pink buttons and tied the front with pink satin ribbon. The top has a lace handle so you can display it anywhere in your home.

The second pillow was easy peasy to make. It is 14 x14. It is made with a beautiful aqua colored cotton fabric with pretty pink rose designs on it. I have 4 of them. They are called Cottage Roses.

That's all for today. I will be busy getting ready to be in a Craft Show this coming weekend. Can't wait.

Don't forget to visit my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink to see what they have to share for Show and Tell Monday too. ;-) http://www.facebook.com/MakeMinePinkBoutiques

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful and happy week!

xxoo

Janet~



6 comments:

lisa said...

Janet

I love that boot and you know I love that rose covered pillow!

Thanks for sharing your newest creations. I love them both!

Carolee Crafts said...

Oh Janet just love the boot my new colour scheme, beautiful. The pillow a dream in roses.
Thank you for sharing and have a great week

Createology said...

Ah yes another week is here and it allows us more days to be creative. Your pillows look wonderful. Happy week to you...

gail said...

Hi Janet, You are always so busy coming up with new ideas! I hope you have an awesome craft show. I have one on Thanksgiving weekend I need to start getting ready for too.:) Happy Creating, Gail

Angel Heart Designs said...

Hi! Janet..Love this new boot! Too cute! Pillow too!! Have a great week...Cindy (()) :)

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

I love turquoise and PINK! Thanks for stopping by. Behind blogging. My mom is in the hospital, so my priorities have changed. Have a wonderful Christmas!

.