Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, November 29, 2010

I Love My Ornament Swap Gift!













I hope everyone had a fun Thanksgiving.

I loved spending time with my family and eating yummy food. What more can one ask for? I have a ton of things to do today. Lots of orders to fulfill and still decorating at home for Christmas.


Today I want to share the most wonderful gift I received in the mail the other day. It is from a sweet and dear pink sister at Make Mine Pink. Her name is Celestina Marie of Celestina Marie Designs http://larearose.blogspot.com/ Isn't that a pretty name? I can't even begin to express how much I enjoyed opening up the box and drooling at everything she sent me. You can see how hard she worked on sending me this beautiful gift. She wrapped it in gorgeous pink paper with all Paris designs on it. Such as the magnificent Eiffel Tower. She added a pretty pink rose wrapped in sheer fabric which she turned into a bow. I just couldn't wait to open it up. Inside she added pink petals. I saw the cutest and sweetest handmade snowman ever. It's adorable.


I am so going to display that one on my white feather tree. Then I found this beautiful bottle which she embellished with so much beauty. She also sent me beautiful tags with Santa on them. I just adore my gift so much. Thank you Celestina. I loved it all and will always treasure it. xoxo


Please visit Make Mine Pink's Blog http://makeminepink.blogspot.com/ to see more wonderful ornament swaps that my pink sisters have received. Have a fantastic day!


Hugs,


Janet~

3 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Janet that is beautiful... I know that whatever you sent was beautiful and made with as much care and love too.
(())

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet, It was so much fun creating for you using one of my original creations. I am glad you enjoyed your gift. Just a lovely post you created on your beautiful blog and it was a joy to have you as a partner.

Our MMP ornament swap was lots of fun to work on. I will update my post when my ornament arrives. Thank you in advance.
Blessings and Merry Christmas.

Love to you,
Celestina Marie

Createology said...

This is truly a lovely gift your good friend has given you. Happy and productive week to you...

.