Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, December 06, 2010

Another Show and Tell Monday has arrived ;-)






Happy Monday Everyone!

I sure hope that all of you had a wonderful weekend. I had a really nice weekend. Putting up my outdoor decor and enjoying the cold weather here in Florida. I guess I can't help being a New Yorker at heart. I just love cold weather. ;-)





I have been super busy with orders and creating new things as fast as my hand can make them. So I want to share a few things with you today.

For Show and Tell Monday I want to show you my very first hotdog pillow. A client ordered it for her 2 year old son. I will be adding that to my collection of food pillows. The second thing I have to share is my latest art pillow. I handpainted three victorian ladies. It's really prettier in person. I thought I would make it shine so I added pretty pink glitter. It's all permanent paint so it won't rub off. I will be adding this pillow to my shop as well.






And finally I have a trash to treasure project I am working on. It's a cute little table and it doesn't look bad now,but I want to make it even prettier. Here is the before pic.



Next week I will share the after pic so please come back for a visit to see how it turns out.






Well...that's all for now. I wish you a lovely and happy day and thank you for visiting me. Please don't forget to visit my pink sisters as well. They too have fun things to share. Here is the link..

http://www.facebook.com/MakeMinePinkBoutiques

Bye for now~

xo

Janet~




4 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

LOL at the hot dog pillow !
Your ladies pillow is beautiful ... of course .
(())

Carolee Crafts said...

The hot dog pillow is such fun but just fell in love with the elegant ladies, just beautiful as always.

Cannot wait to see your finished project next week, thank you for sharing Janet, have a good week.

Caroline x

Createology said...

How cute your hot dog pillow turned out. The Victorian ladies are beautiful. Looking forward to your altered table reveal. Happy Holly Jolly...

gail said...

Hi Janet, boy you have been busy. I love the hotdog pillow and the victorian pillow is beautiful, I cant wait to see the table finished!!!
Happy Creating,Gail

.