Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dress Forms and a Bunny~




















Happy Show and Tell Monday!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. I have been a busy bee lately,but that is always a good thing.

So I have a few things to share. Dress form pillows and a cute bunny I created. Hope you enjoy them. I have the bunny up for sale in my Little Pink Boutique at Make Mine Pink and the dress forms will be posted for sale as well.


http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/MakeMinePinkBoutiques


http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/janets-creative-pillows.aspx?page=1


Here are pics....










Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

Have a great day.

xo

Janet~

7 comments:

Carolee Crafts said...

Janet the dress forms are so pretty but I just love the bunny, she is beautiful. Have a happy Pink week.xox

Pink Princess said...

LOVE....no ADORE the dress form pillow, SO pretty in Pink ;)

You're so creative, I get envious sometimes lol.

Pinky is doing great, almost 2 yrs old (April) and "sweet as a button" when she wants to.

Love and hugs from Marian

http://pinkprincessdecorating.blogspot.com/

Pink Princess said...

PS maybe......one of these days....I might have saved up enough to buy something from you...ya never know lol. (miracles DO happen...right??

Lisa McDonald said...

Janet

I love, love the new dress forms and the bunnies are adorable.

Have a wonderful week!

Nancy said...

They are adorable!! Leave it to you to make Mae West replicas!!
Huggs, Nancy

Susie said...

Hi Janet! Great Show and Tell. You have been a busy beaver, or should I say bunny!
xo
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

gail said...

Wow, you have been soooo busy! I love your new creations, especially the sweet bunny:)

Happy Creating, (()) gail

.