Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, May 16, 2011

Moody Blues Monday~








Welcome to my blog and Happy Show and Tell Monday!


I hope everyone had a nice weekend. We needed rain real bad here in West Palm and thankfully got some over the weekend. I had a lovely weekend so no complaints from me. :-)


I have several things to share with you all today and hope you enjoy your visit.


To start with I was contacted by a lovely lady named Scarlet of Moms Wear Your Tees. http://www.momswearyourtees.com/ Here is a pictures of her an her lovely family. Scarlet was also one of the winners of the Start Up Nation Leading Moms in Business competition of 2011. http://www.startupnation.com/leading-moms-in-business/2011-winners/ What an honor to have been ranked #15. That is awesome! Keep in mind that thousands of moms entered this competition fo that is really an awesome rank. She has a great company that deals with Social Media Marketing which she started in 2009. Scarlet was kind enough to contact me and asked for an interview. As if I would say no? lol


I was more than happy to share my experience in order to inspire other moms out there who are interested in starting their own business or just to offer good advice for women with small
businesses. Scarlet I am honored that you contacted me and featured me on your site. Thank you so very much! You deserve to be featured to. So I am so glad I can do that today. I hope you will all take a minute or two to visit her and check out her awesome company. Here is the link to my interview and to her site: http://momswearyourtees.com/entrepreneur-interviews/janets-creative-pillows-interview/


The next thing I would like to share are a few things I created last week.. I was in the mood for blue so I created a line of blue pillows. Two dress forms ,a heart and a collage pillow. I have listed them for sale in my 3 Little Pink Boutiques at Make Mine Pink. The dresses are listed under Victorian Kisses Boutique. http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/victorian-kisses.aspx?page=1


The heart is under Janet's Creative Pillows at MMP http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/janets-creative-pillows.aspx?page=1


The collage pillow is under Whiskers and Tails Boutiques at Make Mine Pink. http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/whiskers---tails-cottage.aspx?page=1So if you are interested feel free to stop by and take a peek for details and price.


I see the most gorgeous trees here in West Palm so I had to share them with you today. I have seen them in so many colors. When I get a chance I will take pics of the different colors to show you. It's really hard to appreciate them in a photo. These trees have the prettiest pink flowers. This was taken at a plaza where there are small shops. It's near to where I live. Aren't they pretty?? God really does put beautiful things for us to see and sometimes we forget they are there. ;-)


Have a fantastic week everyone! And remember....


Love as though you have never been hurt before Sing as though no one can hear you and dance as though no one is watching you. ;-)


Hugs,


Janet~

10 comments:

Lisa McDonald said...

Janet

I absolutely love your new creations!

Congratulations on the interview, that is awesome.

Have a wonderful week!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Hi Janet ~
Thank you bunches for stopping by my blog :)
I didn't realize that you lived in West Palm Beach ~ I go there with my husband on his work trips sometimes ~ It is so gorgeous there!!

Those trees are Crepe Myrtles ~ We have about 12 of them because I LOVE the beautiful blooms almost all summer long ~

xoxo
Lori

gail said...

Hi Janet, I love your new pretty blue dress forms. Sooo cute! ARe those trees the Oleander trees? I think we have them out here too. :)
I was looking through your blog today. Love the new layout so much. You look just like your Mom too! I love, love, love One Republic. Check out the video All the Right Moves. Its awesome.
Have a great week,,, I need to get something posted too! But time is getting away from me. (()) gail

Patricia said...

Congratulations on the interview! Your new pillows are beautiful, always such attention to detail.
Hugs,
Pat

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Janet, we were happy to get rain here in Orlando too!! Love your pillows and your little dress forms are so cute!! I bet they are fun to make!

Carol

Carolee Crafts said...

Love the blue collection, the heart is so pretty.

Nature is perfect in so many ways and never ceases to amaze me by her creations.

Well done on your interview you have worked so hard and deserve all the credit.

Have a wonderful week Pinkie xx

Scarlet of Moms Wear Your Tees said...

You are so talented. I love your work! It was really a pleasure to be able to interview you. Your passion and enthusiasm are inspiring.

Createology said...

You are quite the inspiration and how wonderful for you to be able to share your story and be a mentor. Love the new blue colors.

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Congrats on your interview... how exciting!!! Love your new creations, their so pretty!!!
hugs~~~ Daphne

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Beautiful as always ! and you were very deserving to win Leading Moms in business ... you are an inspiration .

(())

.