Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas in July Show and Tell~




Hi there and welcome to my blog!


Another Monday has arrived. I hope you had a great weekend. It's hard to believe that August will soon be here. My kids go back to school on August 22nd. ;-( I really do love having them around. Anyway I do have a little Show and Tell for today. This is the last week for Christmas in July at Make Mine Pink. www.makeminepink.com So please take a few minutes to visit my pink sisters. There are beautiful products at fantastic prices. I am offering 50% off on all my products too. So hurry before the sales end!


http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/janets-creative-pillows.aspx?page=1


http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/whiskers---tails-cottage.aspx?page=1


I created two pillows that I would love to share with you all. One is a prayer pillow and the other is a cottage pillow for those of you who love pets. ;-) I love animals. I have them listed for sale if you are interested in them. One is in my Little Pink Boutique at Make Mine Pink under Janet's Creative Pillows and the other will be in my pet boutique called Whiskers and Tails.


This was a fun pillow to create. I made sure to add alot of embellishments. :-)


As you can see there is a little girl kneeling in and praying "The Lords Prayer". So sweet. :-)


Hope you enjoyed your visit. Come back soon!


Have a wonderful day,


xo


Janet~


No comments:

.