Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Show and Tell Monday!





Another Monday has arrived! Happy Show and Tell Monday!


I hope that everyone had a great weekend. I had a lovely weekend and I am truly enjoying the summer. I have a couple of things to share.


One is a Princess dress form and the other is a cloth doll.


The dress form will be listed this week in my Little Pink Boutique at Make Mine Pink. Make Mine Pink is having a fantastic event called Christmas in July. Many boutiques are offering amazing prices and products for the holidays. So if you are an early shopper you will so want to check it out. www.makeminepink.com. Here is a pic of the dress form:This is the top of the dress form. I created a crown made out of wires and added a vintage necklace. ;-)



And the last thing I would like to share is a doll. I had fun creating her. I call her Melinda The Sea Princess. She will also be listed for sale this week. So keep your eyes peeled at Make Mine Pink for price and description of this doll.


I sure hope that you enjoyed your visit and please come back again soon!


xo


Janet~

No comments:

.