Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dolly and Booties~





Happy Tuesday Everyone and Welcome to my Blog!


So sorry I have not posted much lately. I had alot of personal matters to take care of and wasn't able to create as much as I would have liked to. But I am back!


I have a few things to share and hope that you enjoy them. My latest creation is another cloth doll. I just can't help making dolls. They are so much fun to make. I decided to make one dressed with a bit of elegance. She reminds me of a mix between Dolly Parton except without the B......Bs and Joan Rivers..lol And of course I would name her Dolly. ;-) She is all dressed in a long black beaded dress. Her shoes match her outfit. She has long black gloves and a silver bracelet and silver necklace. She really is cute if I may say so myself. :-p Hope you like her. I will be adding her to my Janet's Creative Pillows boutique at Make Mine Pink in the next couple of days. special.


I can't believe that September is upon us and before you know it Christmas. How time flies! So I am creating many different holiday ornaments. Here is a pic of a bunch of Victorian shaped boots. I will be listing them very soon. I need to add a few more touches to each boot and off they go. Hope you like them.


Thanks as always for stopping by. I love having visitors and love sweet comments. Hope you have a wonderful day!


xo


Janet~


p.s. If you like Halloween decor then stop by my blog next week for a peek!


No comments:

.