Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, July 16, 2012

Dress Form Sachets~

I don't know about you,but I am really enjoying each day to the fullest because before you know it the kids go back to school again and I won't have as much time to create. I can hardly believe it's already past the middle of July! Time sure flies when you are having fun. 
I love that I have time to create. I am working on so many things and can't wait to share it all with you.

For today I have a few little things. Many of you already know that I love dress forms. I have made mini dress forms in the past so I decided to make more. They sold pretty quickly so I am trying my best to make as many as I possibly can. 

Here they are......
~Bella Rosa~


~Gigi~
~Preciosa~
~Princesa~
The mini dress forms I created are filled with stuffing and yummy lavender seeds. They smell wonderful! And I always make sure to add a lot of detail into each dress form. I made the roses you see at the top of each dress by hand and will be adding a few more embellishments so I can list them in the next day or two. If you are interested in one of them or all four please stop by my website for more details and pricing. www.janetscreativepillows.com  Thanks so much for stopping by.


Wishing you sunshine and roses always,


Janet~

No comments:

.