Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Items on Sale!

Happy October!

Halloween is almost here! Time for spooky things and yummy candy.
I have been incredibly busy, so please excuse my long absence from my blog. Believe me, I love to post, but sometimes things come up and there isn't enough time to do it.

I have a few items I wanted to share with all of you. They're all handmade and on sale just in time for Halloween. I listed them on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/janetspillows since I haven't listed there in a while. Please take a minute or two and take a peek. Maybe something will catch your eye. :-)

Have a great weekend. We are expecting heavy rain and lots of strong wind due to Hurricane Sandy. Not happy about that, I don't want to lose power. Keep your eyes peeled, next week I have more goodies to share! Stay tuned and thank you for stopping by.

xo
Janet~

No comments:

.