Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Steal Of They Day!

 
Happy Thursday Sweet Friends!

I hope everyone is having a great week. So sorry for those of you who are dealing with snow. I hope it melts super fast. Don't think I don't know what you are going through. I grew up in New York City and know exactly what it's like to get up early and head to work in freezing cold weather with sleet and icy covered sidewalks. Snow is so pretty when it first falls, but when it gets slushy it's so not fun.;(

It's a gorgeous day here in West Palm Beach. Sunny and cool and we are expecting colder weather tonight. What more can I ask for? Today is also a fun day. Why? Because Shabby Cottage Shops is having a a fun event. Remember the "Steal of the Day" back in December? Well, it was such a success that they are going to continue this event. Many of my sisters at Shabby Cottage Shops will be posting amazing products on different days. And believe me they will offer prices you can't beat! The best thing to do is to visit Shabby Cottage Shops daily so you can see who is offering the Steal of the Day. Enjoy!
 www.shabbycottageshops.com 

Today I have two pretty Steals of the Day! And if I many say so myself that I doubt you will be able to resist. :-) I won't tell you what the items are, but here is the link so you can take a peek. Hurry while it lasts! :)
http://janetscreativecottage.com/category_53/Steal-Of-The-Day.htmhttp://janetscreativecottage.com/category_53/Steal-Of-The-Day.htm

Have a wonderful day! and Happy Shopping!
xxoo
Janet~


No comments:

.