Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Thinking of Spring~


Hello Again Sweet Friends,

Please forgive me for not posting sooner. I've been a busy bee, but a happy busy bee :)  I am enjoying the weather and creating many new things. Spring starts March 20th and I am sure many of you can't wait.
 

It's another favorite time of the year for me because I love Easter. It's a special time when we remember the resurrection of Jesus.
 
And who forget chocolate bunnies, colored eggs, birdies chirping and beautiful flowers blooming everywhere.

Speaking of bunnies, I have a couple of new items to share with you today.  Hope you enjoy them.
Easter Bunnies in Blue
Bunnies in Blue

Blue Gloves
Blue Gloves
And here is a direct link to both products: http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm

Have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by,
xxoo
Janet


No comments:

.