About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, March 13, 2015

Time for Spring Break~

Hello Sweet Friends!

Happy Friday! It's a wonderful day here in West Palm and time for Spring Break! My kids are happy and so is my hubby and I. Time for sunshine, rest and hopefully lots of fun. :)

I have new items in stock. Enjoy!

They are now listed in my boutique.





Here is the link:  http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm

I hope you have a fantastic Spring Break with friends and family!

Have a great day,

xoxo
Janet~
Post a Comment